martes, 16 de abril de 2024

[Ficha] You have a (choke)hold on me [English ver.] {KyuJung}

Title: You have a (choke)hold on me [English ver.]

Author: Riz Aino

Pareja: KyuJung (KB + Yoojung) (OnlyOneOf)

Clasification: NC–17

Genres: AU, office, romance, smut, pwp, bdsm

Word count: 9.2k

Number of chapters: two-shot

Summary: Kyubin and Taeyeob like to experiment and like risk, so that day they decide to risk doing something they haven't done before.

Warnings: explicit sexual content and bdsm.

Notes: story written because OOO have too many kinks (and I have a few too) and because it was perfect for me to fill in the bingo boxes like "orgasm control/denial", "semi-public sex", "breath play", "mirrors", "lap dance" and "free space: office!au".

Author's comment: this idea was born a long time ago, but I didn't start writing it down until the words "bondage" and "Yoojung" appeared together in the real world. I hope you like it.



Lista de Capítulos:


Part 1

Part 2


[Finalizado]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario